The campaign reports have gone through many changes over the past weeks.
- Hide, filter, and archive certain campaigns.
- Breakdown campaign reports according to specific conversion events
- Pause / Resume campaigns directly from your Anytrack reporting
- Export campaign reports according to your custom settings.
- ROI and other KPI columns
One of the most important reporting feature is your ability to compare the conversions attributed in Facebook and Google Ads, with the conversions attributed in Anytrack.
Through the campaign reports, you can now get the exact data that let you compare your conversions in your ad netowrk panel, and the actual conversions that can be attributed to your ads.